Don't miss the Fall Open House on Sat., Sept. 14th!
White Barn Healing Arts Center will be hosting the
2019 Vegan Thanksgiving
Sat., Nov. 9th, 2019 6pm
at Todaro's Party Center
1820 Akron Peninsula Rd, Akron, OH 44313
General Admission $60 per person
VIP Admission $95 per person
Tables of 8 or 10 available
The tag line of White Barn Healing Arts Center is
"Promoting peace and healing for people, animals and planet".
This Vegan Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity for everyone
to make a difference in bringing peace to all three.
Cindi Gonzalez leads White Barn's support, recovery and healing programs for Veterans dealing with PTSD, their families, and is working on special programs designed especially for Women Veterans.
Betsy Rees is the facilitator for White Barn's programs focused on addiction support for those who are new to recovery from drugs or alcohol, and is helping us to create long-term recovery programs.
Support programs for persons with developmental disabilities teach natural and holistic ways to cope with daily stresses and anxiety through a wide variety of meditation techniques, painting, prayer ties, aromatherapy, mudras, parables and story telling, Tai Chi/Qigong, and more.
Support programs are provided for individuals on the autism spectrum as well as their families, and can be tailored to individual goals and needs.
About 16 rescued farm animals reside on the property at White Barn Healing Arts Center, They not only provide guests with an opportunity to learn the importance of kindness and compassion in our daily food choices, but also provide the healing energy of love and acceptance for visitors who interact with them.
There are many special projects we hope to accomplish at White Barn, including re-designing our wheel-chair ramp, creating a sidewalk from the driveway going back to the tipi area, incorporating a medicine wheel that can be used by everyone for meditation classes, making repairs on the fences for the rescued animals, and more.
Enjoy an amazing feast created by the master chef's at Todaro's Party Center, including appetizers, entrees, side dishes and deserts. All traditional holiday foods, created vegan.
The menu includes
Have a chance to win over 100 raffle baskets, try your luck at winning a tree completely covered with lottery tickets, or maybe win your favorite bottle of wine in the wine pull.
White Barn Co-Founder, Annette Bragg, will share an inspirational presentation on the work of White Barn along with several guests who will be sharing their personal stories and experiences in the White Barn programs.
VIP Admission to White Barn's 1st Annual Vegan Thanksgiving 2019 Gets You Nice Extras!
A VIP Admission Includes:
• 2 Drink Tickets
• A Guest Gift Bag (filled with gifts and goodies)
• Preferred Seating (Near the stage for the presentation.)
• First tables to be called for the buffet.
• 5 Raffle Tickets
• Early Admission (Arrive a half hour early to relax, enjoy drinks, meet and greet, and be the first to peruse the raffle and auction items.
VIP Admission Prices
• One VIP reservation $95 • Two VIP reservations $190
• A table VIP reservation for 8 $760 • A table VIP reservation for 10 $950
Show your support of the work of White Barn Healing Arts Center and help us inspire all people to make a difference in promoting peace and healing for people,
planet and animals! Choose a pre-set sponsorship level that speaks to you or make a donation of your choice!
EAGLE — $1,500
Great Strength, Leadership and Vision
8 *VIP admission to 2019 Vegan Thanksgiving; full page ad in White Barn’s on-line newsletter; logo on White Barn website; company information in the event swag bag; acknowledgement and half page ad in the event program; private group 1-hour beginner meditation class (for up to 10 people) for business staff or family at White Barn ($150 value)
BUFFALO — $1,000
Courage to Face Difficulties
6 *VIP admission to 2019 Vegan Thanksgiving; three-quarters page ad in White Barn’s on-line newsletter; logo on White Barn website; company information in the event swag bag; acknowledgement and quarter page ad in the event program; private group 1-hour beginner meditation class (for up to 10 people) for business staff or family at White Barn ($150 value)
BEAR — $750
Restoring Harmony and Balance
4 *VIP admission to 2019 Vegan Thanksgiving; half page ad in White Barn’s on-line newsletter; logo on White Barn website; company information in the event swag bag; acknowledgement and business card size ad in the event program
WOLF — $500
Trusting our Intuition
2 *VIP admission to 2019 Vegan Thanksgiving; quarter page ad in White Barn’s on-line newsletter; logo on White Barn website; company information in the event swag bag; acknowledgement and listing in the event program
TURTLE - $250
Life's Purpose Revealed in the Journey
2 general admissions to 2019 Vegan Thanksgiving; sponsor listing on White Barn website; company information in the event swag bag; acknowledgement and listing in the event programbenefits.
RAVEN — $125
Transitions, Transforming, Renewal
1 general admission to 2019 Vegan Thanksgiving; sponsor listing in White Barn’s on-line newsletter; acknowledgement and listing in the event program
OWL — $75
Wisdom, Insight, Truth
Acknowledgement and listing in White Barn’s on-line newsletter and in the
A Sponsorship Amount of Your Choice as a Donation to Show Your Support
Can't join us? Make a donation of your choosing to show your support of the services and programs of White Barn Healing Arts Center.
The White Barn Healing Arts Center Vegan Thanksgiving 2019 provides us with an opportunity to:
• Be inspired to be and live your personal best!
• Support peace for all people through making kind and compassionate food choices that affect the welfare of our planet (factory farming affects the quality of our rivers, streams, and causes pollution from overflowing manure lagoons in addition to the abuse of the animals in these warehouses)
• Support our own personal physical and mental health (not consuming animal growth hormones or meats that are associated with cancer, Alzheimers, and other devastating and debilitating health issues)
• Show respect for the animals who share our Earth by not supporting the horrific cruel and inhumane practices that take place daily in mass animal production facilities and slaughterhouses
• Think outside the box. The Vegan Thanksgiving will provide an inspirational, motivational presentation by White Barn co-founder, Annette Bragg, who challenges us to think outside ourselves, to be conscientious consumers in all areas of our lives, and to embrace the concept that we are all connected. She helps us understand the magnitude of how the choices we personally make affect people, planet and animals.
• The Vegan Thanksgiving will serve as a fundraiser for White Barn through the raffle items, silent auction and merchandise for sale. White Barn Healing Arts Center is a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization, and your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
• This event provides an incredible opportunity for meat-eaters as well as vegetarians and vegans to experience an amazing dinner buffet created by the master chefs of Todaro's Party Center. Each appetizer, entrée and desert is created with compassion through the use of foods and ingredients that contain no animal products.