White Barn Healing Arts Co-Founder, Annette Bragg, has extensive experience speaking on the following areas of interest:
- The Many Benefits of Alternative Healing Modalities, including meditation, Reiki, energy work, aromatherapy, mudras, tapping, Tai Chi/Qigong and many other similar practices
- Changing Thought Patterns, including releasing burdens that no longer serve our highest and best good; understanding how to replace negative thoughts with positive ones; the art of forgiveness
- The Law of Attraction including positive affirmations, living with gratitude, blossoming where we are, having patience, faith and trust
- Personal and Spiritual Growth including how one affects, supports and nurtures the other
- The Physical, Mental, Spiritual Connection including understanding body story telling, how to identify and address the underlying health issues manifesting themselves physically; making the connection
- Animal Compassion including making wise and healing choices as a consumer; understanding the many multi-faceted topics of animal welfare; choosing to make a difference. Animal-related topics may include animal rescue and welfare; cockfighting; factory farming; the truth about "free range" and "organic" labels; de-beaking; muesling; the Mulin festival (China); the transport/slaughter industry; soaring (equine); castrating (pigs); common industry standards; horse slaughter; foi gras industry; down industry; animal testing; and other animal-centered industries
- Loving the Earth including the part we play in contributing to its decline or by supporting healing with each choice we make; how Mother Nature responds; the link between the animal issues with factory farming and water pollution; trash/wastefulness; knowing when you throw things away, there is no such thing as "away"
To discuss a presentation or speaking/teaching engagement, contact Annette Bragg at 330-281-1387 or email email@example.com
Annette Bragg is the co-founder of White Barn Healing Arts Center in Ravenna, with a vision to teach alternative, natural and holistic methods and cross-cultural healing practices to deal with life’s challenges, difficulties and traumas.
Annette teaches meditation, energy healing techniques, Reiki workshops, art therapy with meditation, aromatherapy, changing thought patterns, working with the 4 directions and the medicine wheel, the healing energies of crystals, animal lessons, and art meditation experiences.
She provides grief support, spiritual guidance, personal growth coaching and private Reiki and energy healing sessions. The mission of White Barn Healing Arts Center is to help bring about healing for not only people, but for the planet and animals as well, as we are all connected.
FB: https://www.facebook.com/ annettebragg2016
White Barn Healing Arts Center 5180 Hayes Rd., Ravenna, Oh 44266