This type of session is what has been traditionally offered, and includes:
- Learning mudras, meditation methods, tai chi/qigong movements, acupressure points, and/or other holistic practices that support your goals and intentions.
- Take home gifts that may include a mix of essential oils, crystals, or herbs such as sage, palo santo, tobacco or cedar.
- 40 to 50 minutes of a combination of Reiki, cranial sacral, acupressure, reflexology, and other energy healing practices
- Work with the energy of crystal therapy
- Work with a prayer blanket
- Discussions/Coaching to support Personal or Spiritual Growth
- $130 (A portion of the fee is donated to White Barn Healing Arts)
- See a more in-depth explanation of this session by scrolling down
This newly offered shorter energy-work session is for those who would like a Reiki-only session without all the extras offered in the first session.
- 35 Minutes of Reiki only (on the table or chair Reiki)
- 25 Minutes for Discussion/Coaching
Sometimes we just need a 'tune-up,' need to feel more balanced, or want to feel more peaceful and less stressed. Sometimes we are working with a limited amount of time in our schedule. This is the perfect new opportunity to receive 35 minutes of Reiki, and this allows up to 25 minutes for discussion, and then continue on with your day. Nothing else that is included in the Mixed Modality sessions is added to the Reiki Only sessions other than allowing 25 minutes for discussion/coaching.
- $70 (A portion of the fee is donated to White Barn Healing Arts)
Mixed-Modality Energy Healing Sessions are a dynamic healing
experience designed to provide the client with the ultimate in deep
relaxation and stress-relief, and harmonize the overall balance, health and wellness of body, mind and spirit.
- While these sessions provide the healing energy of Reiki, they also combine a unique blend of Cranial Sacral, Acupressure/Reflexology, Earth and Native-Based Energy, and Guided Imagery.
- Sessions are two hours in length. Annette will spend approximately 3 hours of preparation time to review your special intention and goals, and coordinate essential oils, stones/crystals, sound, meditation, and other support materials.
- The room and Reiki table will be cleared, smudged and blessed and fresh linens and pillow cases prepared. Take-home gifts and educational materials will be prepared and a bottle of water will be set out.
- Time is allotted to discuss special intentions and to provide support and personal/spiritual guidance and coaching that often helps the client to deal with life's difficulties, traumas and transitions. This interaction may help to put a new perspective on a challenging situation and gain the wisdom, insight and direction needed to make necessary changes that support your personal growth. Learn to view life's hardships, difficulties and challenges through new perspectives, and gain the wisdom, insight and direction needed to make necessary changes.
- The Mixed-Modality Healing time on the table is approximately 40 minutes to 50 minutes, with time allowed for re-acclimation and discussion at the end of the session.
- Teaching of holistic practices that support your goal or intention include meditation methods, mudras, breathing techniques, aromatherapy with essential oils, calming movements of tai chi/qigong, acupressure points that you can do yourself, and/or other natural and holistic practices. Printed educational material on the lessons presented to you will be provided.
- You will receive a guided meditation for the ultimate in relaxation; receive a 'smudge' through of Sage and/or Palo Santo
- Crystals and stones that energetically support healing for your special intention, or for overall well-being of body, mind and spirit are placed on, under or near the Reiki table. and you will have a 'blanket' of crystals for crystal energy healing beneath you.
- And the background will be filled with meditation/relaxation music for sound therapy..
Reiki combined with other energy healing modalities and loving guidance can provide much-needed support for individuals experiencing:
• Stress, anxiety, frustration
• Worry, fear, panic attacks
• Grief, sorrow, sadness
• Loss (Loss can be many different things, and include the loss of a loved one, a beloved pet, the loss of a job, the loss of your independence or physical health, the loss of a relationship, the loss of income, etc.)
• Depression, overwhelm, confusion, uncertainty
• Physical aches and pains
• Recovery from a surgery or illness
• Letting go of the past and releasing that which no longer serves our higher good
• Forgiveness, both for others as well as forgiveness for ourselves and our own faults and failures, real or imagined
• Strengthening relationships
• Setting personal boundaries
• Overcoming abuse and trauma
• Dealing with terminal illness, your own or that of someone close to you
• End of life issues, questions and concerns
• Choosing a more positive attitude and outlook on life
• The right attitude to achieve success in your business or career
• Strength to survive as well as thrive through a transition or transformational time
• A stronger connection to Spirit
• Bringing more inner peace and joy into your life
Sometimes there may be funds available from donors who may sponsor a Reiki session for someone in need. If the entire financial cost of a Private Reiki and Guidance Session may be a burden, please ask if donor funds may be available to help sponsor a portion of the cost.
• 2 hour Mixed-Modality Energy Healing Session $130 per session with Annette Bragg, Reiki Master/Teacher
• 1 Hour Reiki Only Session Includes 35 Minutes of Reiki and 25 Minutes of Discussion $70
Perhaps you would like to make a difference in the life of someone in crisis — someone in need of inspiration, personal guidance, spiritual growth and healing on multiple levels. Maybe at one point you were the person in need, but are now in a position to help someone else. Please consider making a donation to support another person on their journey.
We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Energy Health and Healing sessions with Annette Bragg are not your typical Reiki sessions, and a great deal of time, love, preparation and energy goes into making absolutely certain that each guest receives the best experience, personal attention, and guidance possible.
Each session from beginning to end, takes Annette approximately 6-7 hours which includes preparing educational materials, blessing and clearing the room and space, hosting ceremony pre-session, the actual two-hour session, and time dedicated to post-session care, blessing and clearing of crystals used, sanitation and cleansing of space and environment..
Most people don't realize the preparation for a mixed-modality energy healing sessions that takes place in order to dedicate the time and attention the client deserves. At White Barn, a Mixed Modality Energy Healing session begins long before you arrive. Stones/crystals are chosen specifically for the individual client and are carefully cleared and arranged where needed. A respectful blessing to honor all creation, to honor our lessons from nature, to welcome the healing energy of the 4 winds, is held to ensure the guest will have a safe, clear, and protected space, and to help the energy healing practitioner give the guidance and direction needed for that individual's highest and best good.
The table is set up, and fresh, newly washed linens, blankets, and pillows are put in place. Fresh candles are placed in holders and lit. One or more small displays are arranged with candles, crystals and often other respected/sacred objects that are placed carefully under or around the table or in the room.
Meditation or relaxation music are chosen, and meaningful essential oils are picked to compliment the theme or needs of the client.
Take-home educational information is prepared such as copies of quotes, and/or printed material on mudras, meditation in motion techniques or acupressure points. Take-home gifts may include crystals, essential oils, or herbs such as palo santo, sage, tobacco, or cedar.
Bottled water is provided and set-out ahead of time for the guest.
Each Mixed Modality session with the client allows for two hours which includes 40 to 50 minutes of Reiki and mixed modality energy work on the table, time for discussions, and time for learning holistic wellness practices that support your goal or intention.
After the session is ended, the candles are extinguished, the linens, blankets, and pillow cases are removed and washed and dried. All the crystals and stones used during the session are cleared and blessed and returned to their places. The room is also once again cleared and blessed. The room is cleaned and cleared..
Guests are encouraged to follow-up their session with questions for Annette through email, text or phone call.
Reiki sessions and other presentations such as Vision Quest, meditations, summer solstice, and other events and ceremonies may include the use and burning of sage, incense, cedar, tobacco, sweet grass, palo santo, and more.
A fire is usually present in the fire ring of the tipi. The smoke from these items is considered sacred in many cultural ceremonies, and our activities often incorporate many cultural traditions.
A wide variety of essential oils are used for aromatherapy and meditation. While you are not required to participate in using the oils, the aroma from many oils is often present in the air and may range from mild to strong scents.
If you have sensitivities to smoke or smells, please take this into consideration when registering for activities at White Barn Healing Arts.
• Reiki (pronounced “ray-key”) is a hands-on healing method that originated in Japan. It is becoming widely used here in the United States as a supportive healing practice in many medical clinics, nursing homes, rehab facilities, and cancer treatment centers.
• Reiki is a non-invasive healing practice for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing as well as overall health and well-being for body, mind and spirit.
• Reiki is based on the idea that all living beings have life energy flowing through them. When life energy is high, both humans and animals are healthy and balanced, more relaxed and less likely to get sick. When it is low, they’ll often be more easily affected by stress and less resistant to illness.
• Reiki is a simple, natural, and safe method of energy healing that anyone can use. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
• The word Reiki is a Japanese composite word translated as “universal life energy”.
The word "Reiki" is derived from two Japanese words: rei, meaning "Universal, Divine Wisdom or Higher Power"; and ki, meaning "Life Force Energy" (also known as Chi).
• The practitioner channels healing energy through her hands to the person or animal
through a light touch either directly on the body or from a distance.
• Reiki is a safe complement to conventional Western medicine, Chinese medicine, herbal medicine, homeopathy and all other forms of healing. It does not take the place of Western medicine but is part of the whole
• Reiki is simple technique that anyone can learn. The ability to use Reiki is passed on during an “attunement” given by a Reiki master.
• The use of Reiki is not dependent on one’s intellectual capacity or spiritual development and therefore is available to everyone. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds.
• Reiki is not a religion. It is not affiliated with Christianity, Buddhism, or any type of religious belief. Reiki respects all religions and you can apply it to your own personal belief system.
• Reiki is the most natural way to touch another to ease their physical, mental or emotional pain, stresses and struggles.
• Reiki is a healing process for our animals, our homes, our work, our plants, our food and vitamins. There is no end in the use of Reiki because it is already the flow of life itself.
• Reiki releases the physical and emotional blockages that we have accumulated throughout life.
Reiki is a non-invasive healing practice for stress reduction and relaxation.