A Holistic Approach to Cross-Culture Healing Energy That Includes Reiki, Earth Energy, Meditation and Guidance for Personal and Spiritual Growth
Supporting health and wellness of body, mind and spirit
Personal Sessions that include Reiki, energy work and guidance with Reiki Master/Teacher, Annette Bragg, are designed to bring a new level of peace and healing for body, mind and spirit. Sessions are an hour and a half and include time to discuss special intentions and provide spiritual guidance and coaching for dealing with life's challenges, difficulties, traumas and transitions. Reiki sessions include other practices to provide the best opportunity to experience a deep inner peace and tranquility, such as meditation methods, mudras, breathing techniques, the use of aromatherapy and essential oils, calming movements of tai chi/qigong, and other natural and holistic techniques for overall wellness.
Learn to view life's hardships, difficulties and challenges through new perspectives, and gain the wisdom, insight and direction needed to make necessary changes.
The session includes guided meditation for the ultimate in relaxation; clearing negativity through the use of Sage and Palo Santo; helping to set special intentions; choosing appropriate crystals and/or stones; and
Energy sessions with Annette are often intertwined with energy healing modalities richly based in a variety of multi-cultural healing teachings. Support and gentle guidance compliment the session, and often help the client to put a new and different perspective on their challenge, difficulty or situation. Annette shares a breathing meditation for deep peace and relaxation and a guided meditation at the beginning of the session. Crystals and stones that energetically support healing for your special intention, or for overall well-being of body, mind and spirit are placed on, under or near the Reiki table. Aromatherapy and sound therapy may be incorporated into your session as well.
Equally important in the Reiki and energy health and healing session is time built in for personal discussion that can include guidance for personal and spiritual growth.
Reiki combined with other energy healing modalities and loving guidance can provide much-needed support for individuals experiencing:
• Stress, anxiety, frustration
• Worry, fear, panic attacks
• Grief, sorrow, sadness
• Loss (Loss can be many different things, and include the loss of a loved one, a beloved pet, the loss of a job, the loss of your independence or physical health, the loss of a relationship, the loss of income, etc.)
• Depression, overwhelm, confusion, uncertainty
• Physical aches and pains
• Recovery from a surgery or illness
• Letting go of the past and releasing that which no longer serves our higher good
• Forgiveness, both for others as well as forgiveness for ourselves and our own faults and failures, real or imagined
• Strengthening relationships
• Setting personal boundaries
• Overcoming abuse and trauma
• Dealing with terminal illness, your own or that of someone close to you
• End of life issues, questions and concerns
• Choosing a more positive attitude and outlook on life
• The right attitude to achieve success in your business or career
• Strength to survive as well as thrive through a transition or transformational time
• A stronger connection to Spirit
• Bringing more inner peace and joy into your life
Annette combines multi-cultural energy healing modalities with her unique Reiki experiences and will help select essential oils and crystals known for their properties that support your need or concern.
The Personal Energy Healing and Reiki Sessions are held in the peaceful, comfortable, relaxing Reiki/Meditation Room at White Barn Healing Arts. It's a safe place where you can let go of your worries, anxieties and stresses and begin to experience a deep, inner peace for body, mind and spirit. (Seasonally, you may choose to have your Reiki session outside in the tipi.)
Sometimes there may be funds available from donors who may sponsor a Reiki session for someone in need. If the entire financial cost of a Private Reiki and Guidance Session may be a burden, please ask if donor funds may be available to help sponsor a portion of the cost.
1½ hour Cross-Cultural Energy Healing/Reiki Sessions with Guidance for Personal and Spiritual Growth are $125 per session with Annette Bragg, Reiki Master/Teacher
For new clients, the initial session is normally about 2 hours.
We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Energy healing sessions with Annette Bragg are not your typical Reiki sessions, and a great deal of time, love, preparation and energy goes into making absolutely certain that each guest receives the best experience, personal attention, and guidance possible.
Each session from beginning to end, takes Annette approximately 4½ to 5 hours which includes preparing educational materials, preparing the room and space, the actual hour and a half or two-hour session, and time dedicated to clearing the environment and post-session care.
Most people don't realize the preparation that takes place in order to dedicate to an energy healing and Reiki session the time and attention the client deserves. At White Barn, an energy healing and Reiki session begins about two to three hours before you arrive. Stones/crystals are chosen specifically for the individual client and are carefully cleared and arranged where needed. A respectful blessing to honor nature, the 4 winds, and all of creation is conducted to ensure the guest will have a safe, clear, and protected space, and to help the Reiki practitioner give the guidance and direction needed for that individuals highest and best good.
The Reiki table is set up, and fresh, newly washed linens, blankets, and pillows are put in place. Burned-out candles are removed from the room and fresh candles are placed in holders and lit. One or more small stools are arranged with candles, crystals and often other respected/ sacred objects that are placed carefully under or around the Reiki table.
Meditation or relaxation music are chosen, and meaningful essential oils are picked to compliment the theme or needs of the client.
Take-home information is prepared and any gifts to support wellness, such as copies of quotes, helpful mudras or printed material on meditation in motion techniques.
Bottled water is provided and set-out ahead of time for the guest.
Each session meeting with the client allows for an hour and a half of meeting, offering guidance, meditation and actual energy/Reiki healing. The first initial session with a new client is usually longer, up to about 2 hours.
After the session is ended, the candles are extinguished, the linens, blankets, and pillow cases are removed and washed and dried. All the crystals and stones used during the session are cleared and blessed and returned to their places. The room is also once again cleared and blessed. The table is folded up and put away. The room is cleaned and cleared and made ready for the next guest.
Bottled water is provided and set-out ahead of time for the guest.
Reiki sessions and other presentations such as Vision Quest, meditations, summer solstice, and other events and ceremonies may include the use and burning of sage, incense, cedar, tobacco, sweet grass, palo santo, and more.
A fire is usually present in the fire ring of the tipi. The smoke from these items is considered sacred in many cultural ceremonies, and our activities often incorporate many cultural traditions.
A wide variety of essential oils are used for aromatherapy and meditation. While you are not required to participate in using the oils, the aroma from many oils is often present in the air and may range from mild to strong scents.
If you have sensitivities to smoke or smells, please take this into consideration when registering for activities at White Barn Healing Arts.
• Reiki (pronounced “ray-key”) is a hands-on healing method that originated in Japan. It is becoming widely used here in the United States as a supportive healing practice in many medical clinics, nursing homes, rehab facilities, and cancer treatment centers.
• Reiki is a non-invasive healing practice for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing as well as overall health and well-being for body, mind and spirit.
• Reiki is based on the idea that all living beings have life energy flowing through them. When life energy is high, both humans and animals are healthy and balanced, more relaxed and less likely to get sick. When it is low, they’ll often be more easily affected by stress and less resistant to illness.
• Reiki is a simple, natural, and safe method of energy healing that anyone can use. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
• The word Reiki is a Japanese composite word translated as “universal life energy”.
The word "Reiki" is derived from two Japanese words: rei, meaning "Universal, Divine Wisdom or Higher Power"; and ki, meaning "Life Force Energy" (also known as Chi).
• The practitioner channels healing energy through her hands to the person or animal
through a light touch either directly on the body or from a distance.
• Reiki is a safe complement to conventional Western medicine, Chinese medicine, herbal medicine, homeopathy and all other forms of healing. It does not take the place of Western medicine but is part of the whole
• Reiki is simple technique that anyone can learn. The ability to use Reiki is passed on during an “attunement” given by a Reiki master.
• The use of Reiki is not dependent on one’s intellectual capacity or spiritual development and therefore is available to everyone. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds.
• Reiki is not a religion. It is not affiliated with Christianity, Buddhism, or any type of religious belief. Reiki respects all religions and you can apply it to your own personal belief system.
• Reiki is the most natural way to touch another to ease their physical, mental or emotional pain, stresses and struggles.
• Reiki is a healing process for our animals, our homes, our work, our plants, our food and vitamins. There is no end in the use of Reiki because it is already the flow of life itself.
• Reiki releases the physical and emotional blockages that we have accumulated throughout life.
Reiki is a non-invasive healing practice for stress reduction and relaxation.