Don't miss the Fall Open House on Sat., Sept. 14th!
Teaching staff, managers, and employees to deal with daily stress and anxiety in a healthier way results in greater productivity, less office or work-place drama, and also gives them tools to deal with home life is a positive way as well. The end product is a healthier, more reliable, rational, problem-solving employee whose good energy and positive outlook rubs off on others.
These sessions can teach support methods for dealing with:
- anxiety and stress
- insomnia (lack of sleep makes for an unproductive staff member)
- relieving anger, fear, frustration, worry
- the inability to focus or concentrate
- keeping calm during chaos
- coping with change and transitions at work or at home
Sessions may include learning or experiencing:
- Tai Chi/Qigong (meditation in motion for specific issues)
- Aromatherapy combined with the use of mudras (hand positions) for calming and releasing stress and anxiety
- Guided meditation and visualization
- Working with "worry" stones
- Craniosacral therapy and/or acupressure and/or reflexology
- Herbal tea or herbal remedy suggestions
1 hour session $20 per person
1½ hour session $30 per person
Minimum group 10 people
Class includes take home educational material and gift.