Teaching your staff, managers, and employees to deal with daily stress and anxiety in a healthier way results in greater productivity, less office or work-place drama, and also gives them tools to deal with home life in a positive way as well. The end product is a healthier, more reliable, rational, problem-solving employee whose good energy and positive outlook rubs off on others.
ZOOM CLASSES are available for your staff, employees or management.
NOTE: Programs taught at your facility are temporarily on hold during the COVID19 restrictions. Please schedule a ZOOM class for your group!
These sessions can teach support methods for dealing with:
- anxiety and stress
- insomnia (lack of sleep makes for an unproductive staff member)
- relieving anger, fear, frustration, worry
- the inability to focus or concentrate
- keeping calm during chaos
- coping with change and transitions at work or at home
Sessions may include learning or experiencing:
- Tai Chi/Qigong (meditation in motion for specific issues)
- Aromatherapy combined with the use of mudras (hand positions) for calming and releasing stress and anxiety
- Guided meditation and visualization
- Working with "worry" stones
- Acupressure and/or reflexology
Fees for Group Private Sessions
There must be a minimum number of 4 participants for
private group pricing for staff, employee or team members.
For a private group class of 4 or more participants
- $25 per person for 1-hour
- $38 per person for a 1½-hour session.
- Call for group pricing for larger groups of 10 or more.