Signed in as:
Recovering addicts sometimes reach a point where their traditional source of therapy, guidance and recovery may not be enough for them. Sometimes folks are seeking that one element that still seems to be missing or just out of their grasp, or are finding it difficult to deal with day-to-day challenges, crises and obstacles that test our reserve and tenacity.
Introducing new tools, updating our thought patterns, and choosing to learn new avenues of Alternative Healing Practices seemed to have made a world of difference for many individuals in recovery.
White Barn offers private classes for individuals and/or families seeking new ways to learn to cope.
Sessions may include support based in a variety of cultural teachings
and experiences, such as:
- guided meditation, to provide a new level of being able to calm the mind and de-clutter our thoughts so we can think clearly and make wise decisions
- changing our thought patterns through self-reflection and powerful parable teachings, narratives and story telling, with interactive discussion for understanding and applying the lessons
- beginning to value and love ourselves for who we are right now, with all our faults - real or imagined; seeing ourselves as having great value and worth through mirror work
- identifying what might be missing, and replacing old or bad habits with new, positive and healthy habits (R&R - release and replace), with the help of "worry stones" used as reminders
- gain tools that help deal with day-to-day stress, anxiety, fear, resentment, anger, bitterness and frustration, through learning the benefits and how to use aromatherapy, meditation in motion, mudras (hand positions), ways to change our thought processes, and more- the Spirit Arrow ceremony, based in Native tradition, to help the person release burdens from the past and to let go of emotions, baggage, thought patterns and other experiences that no longer serve your highest and best good
- ceremonies based in Native American, Peruvian, Chinese, Japanese, and other cultures that bring us a new level of healing and support for overall health and wellness of body, mind and spirit
White Barn's recovery programs are NOT religion-based, but rather support your spiritual connection within your own belief system.
...call Annette Bragg at 330-281-1387 or email email@example.com
Ceremonies, Vision Quests, meditations, and meetings are held in the peaceful and sacred space of the tipi seasonally May through October. The tipi has a very calming, very nurturing energy, and sometimes simply being in the tipi helps to provide a deeper level of peace for guests.
The healing energy of a Medicine Wheel has been around for centuries in a wide variety of cultures. The Sacred Hoop leads us through our path is life and teaches lessons in each quadrant. The meaning of the Wheel is found in the teachings, the stage of life, the seasons, the time of day, the colors, the animal teachings, the herbs, and more. It's a great place for meditation, prayer, reflection and healing.
Even if you can't normally clear the clutter from your mind, we can teach you a variety of meditation techniques and one of them is sure to speak to you. It's hard to make wise choices in life when we can't think clearly. We teach new (as well as traditional) ways to calm your mind, lower your stress, and be open to trusting your inner intuition. This includes meditation in motion (Tai Chi/Qigong), guided meditations, and many tips and practices that you can easily master.
Addictions often run hand-in-hand with depression, past traumatic experiences, anger and resentment. Scientific research with plant-based oils shows incredible healing properties of aromatherapy.
For example, lemon, orange and lavender are known to help clear away negative energy, and lavender itself helps with grief and loss. Rosemary helps us with clarity of thought, which helps us to make wise decisions throughout each day.
Reiki and energy healing modalities are now becoming widely used in the United States. Annette's personal energy work combines Reiki with other energy healing modalities to
support overall health and wellness for physical, mental/emotional and spiritual well-being. It can help bring us clarity, peace of mind, a greater spiritual connection, and healing on many levels. Private sessions of energy work are priced differently due to the amount of preparation time required. Visit the Energy Healing Session section for more info.
Prayer ties are often created, giving us a physical solution to a spiritual challenge. Often we ask, are our prayers being heard? Prayer ties work with nature as the winds take our thoughts and prayers to Creator. Ceremonies presented at White Barn are often based in the teachings of indigenous cultures to bring a deeper level of peace of mind and healing of spirit. Ceremonies may include the Spirit Arrow Ceremony (to release our burdens of the past), The Walking Out Ceremony, The Pachamama Ceremony, the Dispacho Ceremony, and others. Details of each ceremony are provided when you inquire.
Fees for Individual Private Sessions:
For a one-on-one session tailored to your needs, goals and intentions
- $60 per person for 1-hour
- $89 per person for a 1½-hour session.
- All private sessions include take-home educational materials and useful gifts
- You will receive a questionnaire ahead of time to help customize your private learning session
Fees for Group/Family Private Sessions:
There must be a minimum number of 4 guests to have private group pricing for family or friends.
For a private group class of 4 or more members
- $35 per person for 1-hour
- $59 per person for a 1½-hour session.
- Call for group pricing for larger groups of 10 or more.
White Barn Healing Arts Center
5180 Hayes Road Ravenna, OH 44266 us
Copyright © 2023 White Barn Healing Arts Center - All Rights Reserved.